
US and Israeli attacks on Iran have now damaged or destroyed more than 100,000 civilian buildings, according to the latest figures from the Iranian Red Crescent Society.
In the capital Tehran alone, nearly 40,000 residential buildings and business units were hit, the humanitarian organization said in a post on X on Sunday.
The Red Crescent also said on X that around 600 schools and nearly 300 health centres had been attacked in the past four weeks. The information could not be independently verified.
There were no up-to-date figures on the number of fatalities.
Iran's Health Ministry said earlier this week that more than 1,900 people had been killed since the start of the war on February 28 this year, including 240 women and more than 200 children. More than 24,800 people were also injured over the same period.
latest_posts
- 1
Genetic study identifies earliest-known dog, dating to 15,800 years ago - 2
Best Amusement Park in Asia: Which One Is a Must-Visit - 3
Exploiting Unsold Rams: May Be Less expensive Than You Suspect - 4
Artemis II astronauts say they're "ready to go" for moon launch - 5
Fake new headlights rule steer Australian drivers astray
Two more UN peacekeepers killed in southern Lebanon: UNIFIL
5 Different ways Macintosh is Prepared to Overwhelm Gaming, Even Against Windows
Two separate Israeli espionage cases uncover Iran-linked activities in Jerusalem, Ashkelon
How Seniors Can Use Refunds and Motivators to Purchase a Hyundai Ioniq EV
Carnival fever hits Lagos as locals celebrate Afro-Brazilian heritage
Instructions to Decide the Best SUV Size for Seniors
Vote in favor of Your Number one Smartwatch: Exactness and Style Matter
At UN climate conference, some activists and scientists want more talk on reforming agriculture
Global measles cases drop 71% in 24 years as vaccination coverage improves, WHO says













